Frequently Asked Questions
Feng Shui is a system of aesthetics that involves the creation of harmony between people and their environment. At its most basic form, Feng Shui discusses how the Universal energy known as “Chi” affects you. Chi enters through your front door, traveling throughout various centers of your home. If there is clutter in your home,the Chi gets stuck, and the energy becomes stagnant. This eventually affects the residents of the home in various ways. For example, feeling lethargic, fatigued, unfocused, or even sick are all results of “stuck Chi.” In order to “free the Chi,” the clutter needs to be eliminated and furniture needs to be moved. A Feng Shui consultant can be invaluable in helping you place items or furniture to maximize harmony in your home. Remember that you are reflected in your home, and your home is reflected in you.
What is a Feng Shui cure?
A Feng Shui cure can be any number of things:
- A faceted crystal ball is my favorite type of cure. The crystal ball energizes the area of your home you wish to enhance.
- A healthy plant or silk plant is a good cure for the middle of your home to enhance overall health.
- Chimes are cures too, they carry your name through the wind to the rest of your community.
- Water fountains placed in the correct area of your home can enhance financial prosperity.
- Colors are also considered cures, e.g. painting your fame and reputation area in your home red will allow people to “hear” about you!
- Mirrors are cures too, they help to bring in opportunities that maybe missing.
What is the Ba-Gua map?
The Ba-Gua map is a grid which is divided into nine equal quadrants. This grid is then placed on top of the house floor plan. This allows you to see where the nine area of the Ba-Gua map fall in your home.
What are the nine areas of the
The front left is the Knowledge and spirituality area.
The front center quadrant is the Career area.
The front right is the Helpful people and travel area.
The middle left is Family (as in extended family).
The middle quadrant is Health area.
The middle right is Children and creativity area.
The far left is Wealth and prosperity area.
The middle back is Fame and reputation area.
The far right is Love and romance area.
Why is it important to de-clutter
my home or office?
The energy of clutter hampers the energy of wealth and prosperity. You have to create open space so that good things can come into your life.
When is the best time to call a Feng Shui Consultant?
When you want to:
- Feel more balanced and centered
- Increase your prosperity
- Improve all your relationships
- Sell a home
- Create a home office
- Make your home more comfortable and inviting
- Restore family harmony
- Feel more creative
- Get the credit you deserve
- Design a new home or office
- Build an addition to your existing house
- Improve your health
- Clear clutter, but don’t know where to start
- Get “unstuck”
- Attract more customers or, clients to your business
- Increase productivity
- Feel more focused
Feng Shui Tip
If you have lost a job, hang a chime by your front door. The sound of the chime carried through the wind will carry your name around the town and bring new opportunities to your door.
What They're Saying
From the moment I opened the door, I felt like I had known Sunita my whole life. Her kind and loving energy put me right at ease. I’d left my home in its “normal” state, hoping she would tell me exactly what I needed to do to clear any blocked energies. She definitely had suggestions, and I implemented them all. It has changed our lives! My husband has been getting every job he bids on, and has worked lined up for months! I also have increased my income and clientele. Something definitely shifted.
My children also have chosen to keep their rooms neat and tidy, all on their own. It seems much easier to keep our home clean and organized in general. I would definitely recommend Sunita to anyone and everyone I know. Not only is she a terrific expert, she’s a wonderful soul that I am blessed to know.